Twellium Industrial is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
- Regularly keep an eye on and research different microbiological activities.
- Keep up-to-date on different research methods and do all manual work on different supplies.
- Develop and keep up-to-date all protocols for environmental controls that need validation.
- Do lab tests on all of the materials after they have been properly sterilized.
- Test samples of the parts, look for any contamination, do an analysis, and start taking corrective steps.
- Study different cultures of microorganisms in isolation according to standard inhibition and make sure the humidity and temperature are under control.
- Identify microorganisms and keep an eye on how they work and how they look.
- Test all the ingredients that come in and write down the results.
- Bsc. in Food Science
- Maximum of Five (5) years
- Minimum of Three (3) years
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested applicants should apply to the address provided below.
TWELLIUM INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LIMITED
BOX NW 408, NSAWAM
Closing Date: February 17, 2023