Standard Chartered Bank is seeking the services of a qualified individual for the below listed position:
- Performs routine balance sheet reporting tasks such as A/D ratios.
- Applies policies to given situations and knows where to seek advice when faced with an ambiguous issue requiring interpretation
- Monitors management action triggers and escalates action items at country level
- Provides insightful commentary on reporting packs and specialized schedules including business variance analysis linking current performance with future projections, risks and opportunities
- Monitor the stability of SOLV Ghana’s infrastructure with various tools.
- Handle incident response, troubleshooting and fix for various servers/services. Handle escalations as per policies/procedures.
- Get different internal groups together to resolve production issues effectively. Communicate clearly on tickets, phone calls made to the teams about various issues. Exhibit a sense of urgency to resolve issues.
- Ensure FX are obtained for the timely processing and settlement of CBRs/FX payments.
- Provide data to countries to assist with month end accounting entries (Payment/ Receipt/ Accruals) and reporting.
- Assist with data for preparation of monthly returns for spoke specific recharges.
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should click on their preferred job position to read more and apply
Deadline: 24 and 28th November, 2022