Vodafone Ghana invites applications from qualified individuals to occupy the following positions listed below:
- Customer and Market Profiling
- Integrate and analyse market research data, official statistics, and internal MIS to adequately profile our customers and markets at both national and decentralized levels (territories, regions, circuits, zones etc).
- Liaise with various national and local governmental agencies, research institutions and other organizations to access secondary data for a robust geo-marketing capability.
- Provide in-depth understanding of regional and zonal operational and financial performance
- To lead the development and execution of communication strategies with a focus on managing corporate brand related risks and opportunities to protect and build reputation and brand value.
- Provide strategic communication solutions for the business and offer oversight responsibility for engaging with stakeholders.
- Develop a process to manage and align the company’s external messaging in a way that builds and sustains Vodafone’s image and reputation.
- Work closely with local and international media houses to manage Vodafone’s media exposure.
- Responsible for the creation of graphic/creative assets in line with briefs provided by the Senior Creative Brand Manager.
- Production of concepts and creative assets that are consistent across Digital and Social marketing. They must have Formal/informal design education, and the ability to design concepts and animate for cross-device (mobile and desktop) digital ad units.
- Work on a wide range of projects and media, using various computer software to visualize and develop innovative graphic designs that meet business goals.
- Obtain inputs from Brand managers, ensuring designs meet organizational standards and brand expectations, express ideas accurately, and represent the company or client appropriately
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred job position to read more and apply
Deadline: 14th Oct 2022.