FIDO invites qualified men and women to send in their applications for the listed job opportunities below;
- The Recovery Executive is responsible for managing and undertaking a collections process for debts that have been allocated to him/her.
- He/she will utilize best practice processes and techniques, as well as information at hand, to positively influence debtors to maximize payment of debt over the shortest period of time.
- The recovery executive is the front face of the business therefore it is important to communicate courteously with debtors by telephone, letter, email or by text. It is important to build a positive relationship as well as investigate, respond to, and progress issues and queries to a successful conclusion at the earliest time.
- Develop and execute Fido’s digital content strategy
- Work with the marketing team to create data-driven content for brand and growth campaigns
- Create product marketing content and broadcast it across Fido’s social media channels and other media assets
- Manage and develop Fido’s social media channels and blog. Develop existing and new channels – Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Snap, Youtube, and any other relevant channel
- You will support all aspects of the business including product design of enabling platforms and technologies as well as internally designed systems and technologies.
- You will lead the Quality Assurance (QA) , regular testing and management of all of these systems and its users.
- You will also fully manage the day-to-day issues that employees face using the tools and systems available.
- Take full ownership of ideation, development, and execution of all Fido’s creative designs (still and motion)
- Work closely with the marketing manager content creative manager and growth manager to translate marketing strategies into engaging and effective designs
- Develop Fido’s visual language for Social Media, Online and Offline channels, Marketing events, and internal communications based on the Fido brand rulebook
How To Apply
Interested individuals should click on their preferred job to read more and apply
Deadline: 26th August 2022