Newmont Mining Corporation is a leading global gold producer with key assets in Nevada, Peru, Australia, Ghana and Suriname.
Newmont’s Africa Operations holds two gold mining operations in Ghana: the Ahafo Mine located in the Brong-Ahafo region and the Akyem Mine located in the Eastern region. There is also near mine exploration and development focus in Ghana to annually replace gold reserves. Newmont Africa also has early-stage exploration programs in the African countries of Ethiopia and Morocco.
- Lead Project Control for a specific project and support other regional Development and Sustaining Capital projects as needed, providing cost estimating, cost control, planning and scheduling, cost and schedule analysis, and project reporting, across all Project Stages.
- Maintain close coordination with internal stakeholders as well as EPC(M) Contractor(s) and/or Owner led Contractor(s).
- Rapidly identify deviations to cost or schedule to allow proper decision making by Project Management (Change control).
- The Water Planner is responsible for leading work efforts across multiple sites within a region. The Planner is specifically responsible for developing and documenting water management plans, designing and continuously maintaining water balances, serving as a technical resource to aid sites in water-related active management decisions and aiding sites in driving water planning decisions that minimize short-term and long-term water liabilities.
- The Water Planner will work cross-functionally with stakeholders from site, region, and center to understand water needs by function, discuss tradeoffs, and provide insight into how to function decisions impact water management performance.
How To Apply For This Job
Interested individuals should click on their preferred job to read more and apply.
Deadline: 24th August. 2022