African Union has amazing job vacancies for qualified Ghanaians. interested persons are invite to submit applications to occupy the positions listed below;
- Supervise the execution of the end to end recruitment and the on-boarding processes as per the AU policies and manuals in a timely manner to secure effective staffing to the organization
- Provide technical and intellectual support in the management of various partnerships relevant for the division and directorate.
- Identify best practices and monitor effectiveness of the division/directorate’s support to AfCFTA
- Liaises effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Follow up meeting decisions and correspondence outcomes and ensure their implementation.
- Prepares draft routine office communication and assist in compiling data and information for reporting purposes.
- Contributes to the creation, improvement and maintenance of record and retrieval systems
How To Apply
Interested Persons should click on their preferred job positions
Closing Date: 12th Dec, 2022