Africa World Airlines (AWA) invite applications from qualified persons to occupy the listed positions below;
- Ensure all tasks planned are implemented.
- Follow all heavy maintenance packages as per the Maintenance Plan and other technical instruction provided by Engineering Management and/or contracted service providers.
- Liaise with MRO/AMO for heavy maintenance slot and optimize the slot schedule based on AWA operational requirements and ground time-saving.
- Read and understand work instructions, component maintenance manuals (C.M.M) and operating procedures.
- Carry out wheel shop tasks IAW C.M.M.
- Disassembly aircraft wheel.
- Dismount aircraft wheels by operation wheel wash equipment.
- Clean aircraft wheels by operation wheel wash equipment.
• Manage the development, implementation, as well as administration of compensation and benefits programmes.
• Continuously monitor the effectiveness of existing compensation and benefits practices and recommend changes that are cost-effective and consistent with compensation trends and corporate objectives.
• Provide advice to staff on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
• Attend pre-flight briefing and receive assigned work positions for the incoming flight as well as flight details and flight schedule.
• Carry out pre-flight duties, including checking the safety equipment and security checks.
• Ensure the aircraft is clean and tidy.
• Ensure information in the seat pockets is up to date.
• Ensure cabin offerings are on board and served.
How To Apply For This Jobs
Interested individuals should submit their applications by clicking on their preferred job position to read more and apply
Deadline: 02 September 2022