Mastercard Foundation is inviting applications from qualified persons to fill in the following vacant positions below:
- Lead the engagement with local stakeholders and HCD and Functional teams to determine priority research needs.
- Provide access to best-in-class external research and knowledge for HCD initiatives.
- Commission research projects and other knowledge products for the Foundation’s thought leadership and to enhance the international development field.
- Provide input into the development of the foundation’s audit strategy and risk based annual internal audit plan which covers all countries and functions
- Execute on the Foundation’s annual internal audit plan
- Provide audit reports to management that articulate the potential impact of issues identified and provide practical recommendations. Collaborate with management on implementation and track progress.
- Provide input into the ERM policy, risk profile, risk appetite and risk management activities from a regional perspective
- Promote cultural awareness of risk management that will assist in responsible risk taking within the region
- Contribute to the development and deployment of strategic risk management frameworks, programs and processes needed to build a robust, strong and sustainable control environment in the country
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should click on their preferred job position to read more and apply
Closing Date: 8th December, 2022