IFDC is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
- under the leadership of the COP, designing, and supporting the implementation of an “Integration Plan for Gender and Youth.”
- Developing programmatic materials and conducting training as outlined in the Plan.
- Assess youth and women, constraints and needs, and identify the project’s tools and products adapted to their needs.
- Monitor progress using USAID’s standard and customized indicators
- Monitor and measure the progress of new indicators
- Complete internal documentation on data collection processes and data quality (DQA)
- Review and keep updating the performance indicator reference sheets (PIRS)
- Design, implement, and manage the communications strategy for the Project under the leadership of the COP, advancing the project’s vision, mission, and mandate utilizing various media formats targeting a variety of audiences.
- Establish and socialize KMC systems, platforms, processes, and tools to support efficient and effective knowledge management, learning, and communications to ensure project’s institutional memory.
- Responsible for the preparation, editing, and submission of contract deliverables to USAID and assist with finalizing programmatic work plans, as needed, ensuring all program deliverables, trainings, and technical reports comply with USAID branding guidelines and the programs approved Branding and Implementation Plan and Marking Plan.
- Lead the development of all program, strategic, and annual plans.
- Lead advocacy efforts and negotiation teams for acquisition of bilateral mission buy ins to bolster and expand the reach and resources of the program.
- Ensure timely and effective implementation of all program activities including project planning, implementation, and management; project finances and administration; outreach and reporting; monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide support to ECOWAS and its Member States in the creation of market conditions necessary to foster a competitive and robust private fertilizer sector.
- Advocate with ECOWAS and UEMOA policy adjustments to facilitate national subsidy reforms.
- Support governments of ECOWAS Member States to reform current fertilizer subsidy programs into smart subsidies.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred job positions to read more and apply