Transforming Teaching Education & Learning (T-TEL) invites applications from eligible and qualified persons who wishes to express their personality, skilled, and experience with us.
Available positions are:
• Review T-TEL’s operating documents including the Financial Management Manual and Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual to ensure that they adhere to best practices and ensure that there are no institutional control weaknesses.
• Plan and perform audits to review supporting documents to ensure T-TEL’s operations across the head office conform with the procedures and processes set out in the organization’s Financial Management Manual and Human Resources Policies and Procedures Manual.
• Work at the District level to support the District Education Oversight Committee (DEOC) to develop and implement basic education improvement
plans (called Learning Transformation Agendas- LTAs).
• Provide technical support to the DEOC, District Education Office teams, Change Leaders and Headteachers to deliver activities to ensure effective
implementation of agreed change interventions.
• Order of supplies and services for programme activities.
• Manage office inventory and office supplies, including records management, supply replenishments and assets procured for the programme.
• Maintain an up-to-date asset register for all assets procured by the programme.
• Undertake periodic physical verification of programme assets.
• Work with the Regional Education Office to improve teaching and learning and adherence to the National Teachers’ Standards (NTS) across all Senior
High Schools (SHS) and Senior High Technical Schools (SHTS). This will include work to ensure that weekly Professional Learning Community (PLC) sessions are implemented as intended across all schools.
• Provide technical and financial support to enable Regional Education Offices to oversee effective educational delivery in all SHS and SHTS within their region, including support to these schools to develop and implement School Improvement Plans.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click to read more about their preferred job positions to apply.
Closing Date: 20 November 2022