AngloGold Ashanti is seeking an experienced and self-motivated person to join our dedicated team. List of vacant positions below;
- Adhere to HSE regulations with zero tolerance to breaches.
- Demonstrate behaviour consistent with AGAG’s vision and values.
- Lead by example at all times to create a safe working environment, where risks are assessed and managed to ensure tasks are performed without the risk of injury or harm to themselves, others and the environment.
- Establish the necessary Geotechnical processes and practices for the operations of the Obuasi Mine.
- Provide unequivocal Geotechnical planning data to enable the quarterly updates of the rolling 18-month plan to be produced on time.
- Develop the annual Geotechnical cost centre budget to achieve the required targets for achieving annual, medium term and LoM business plans.
- Ensure compliance with Safety KPIs through Planned Task Observations, Positive / Hazards Observation and Reporting, Workplace Visits / Inspections, etc.
- Enforce all environmental work procedures issued by the Head of Department
- Build and sustain a team of direct reports capable of producing required outputs and model the team’s work behaviours consistent with the company values
- Prepare project reports including S-Curves, Dashboard, earned value management, etc.
- Ensure schedule alignment to WBS, contracting and procurement strategy.
- Support the Project Management team, by providing accurate and timely planning information, such as progress and productivity updates, critical path, near critical path, variance analysis and corrective actions to support decision making processes
- Conduct schedule analysis utilizing resource loading and levelling, S curves and histograms to ensure schedules are attainable and realistic.
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should click on their preferred job position to read more and apply.
Closing Date : 29 Nov, 3rd and 5th December, 2022