UNDP invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the positions listed below:
- Support the implementation and results-based monitoring of the LoCAL’s field activities
- Provide programme support to subnational government counterparts and key stakeholders
- Administrative support to the implementation of project activities
- Support effective mainstreaming of gender equality and community participation
- Support facilitating knowledge sharing and communication
- Assist the PDA in identifying areas of programmatic engagement with national stakeholders related to social cohesion, dialogue, conflict prevention, and consensus-building; and contribute to the development of conflict-sensitive approaches.
- Under the guidance of the PDA, support the exploration of entry points with key national counterparts including the Government and civil society.
- Advise on mainstreaming conflict-sensitive approaches, including the provision of training UN Country Team staff and key national partners on conflict analysis, conflict prevention, and/or conflict-sensitive development.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested indiividual should click on their preferred to read more and apply
Deadline: 29th September 2022