Standard Chartered Bank is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
- To provide support to the Head Financial and Regulatory Reporting by efficiently collating data on regulatory returns and ensuring completeness of data.
- To ensure the accuracy, and timeliness of local regulatory and group reporting.
- To liaise with business units and regulatory bodies on all matters pertaining to Regulatory Returns.
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality service, that is error free, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the team by utilising interpersonal skills to work with members effectively and to communicate across teams in the GFS in order to ensure smooth operations for the centre.
- Input to Country/Client Business operating model design of relevant FC and business processes.
- Support Head of FCSO Ghana to ensure that there is adequate support (people, processes, tools, frameworks, systems) in the Country/Department for necessary FC works.
How to Apply
Interested persons should Click on their preferred job position to apply
Deadline: 7th February, 2023