International Water Management Institute (IWMI) opens applications for the following job positions below:
• Participate in, and support, the experimental design of the field activities
• Conduct field trials on dry season vegetable production using solar powered irrigation technologies and oversee irrigation demonstration fields
• Participate in liaison activities with relevant partner organizations in the field
• Provide technical services, and ensure that data and outcomes a re recorded effectively and accurately
• Establish and run a coherent MELIA system to provide reliable data for the innovation scaling research for development projects and ensure the duly submission of project deliverables.
• Supervise the project implementation, including monitoring progress, liaising with all project implementation teams and partners, and reporting on progress both internally and externally.
• Coordinate the updating of MELIA outcomes/outputs/indicators and refine data collection and reporting methods to monitor the progress of activities and outcomes.
How To Apply
Interested persons should read more about the preferred job above to apply
Closing Date: 23 November, 2022