Newmont Mining Corporation is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team-player to occupy the vacant position below:
- To provide overall supply chain site leadership, implement, continuously improve and execute Newmont’s supply chain strategy, policies and guidelines to drive shared goals and objectives across the mine site.
- To develop supply chain vision for the site in alignment with Corporate, Regional and Site objectives and build strong working relationships with internal stakeholders.
- To lead the team in identifying and capturing new enterprise spend areas to add value and drive cost savings.
The Senior Geotechnical Engineer is responsible for all geotechnical and backfill functions, systems and processes at Akyem UG. This includes making critical decisions regarding safety and production aspects.
- To manage the underground mine infrastructure operational personnel and to coordinate with mechanical, electrical and controls functions on the operation of the associated production plant and equipment with the aim of delivering optimum plant productivity whilst maintaining the highest standards in regard to safety, efficiency, and good housekeeping.
- To coordinate all environmental aspects relating to environmental monitoring, to ensure all related environmental policies, procedures and standards, Ghanaian laws and regulations as well as Newmont Environmental Standards are complied with at all times.
- Actively demonstrate the Newmont values of safety, integrity, sustainability, inclusion and responsibility at all times.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred job positions to apply
Deadline: 18th December 2022