UNDP Ghana seeks to hire the services of eligible and qualified individuals who wish to explore the potentials with the company for the listed positions below.
- Selection and training of unemployed youth to construct household toilets in the community. Activities include supervising the construction of household toilets including containment units, superstructure with related facilities and washing facilities. The training component involves the development and adoption of selection criteria for the unemployed youth, building technical capacities and guidance to connect and fulfill demand for household toilets in the community.
- Civic education and targeted campaigns to educate community members and create demand for household toilet and;
- Coordinate the planning construction schedules with local artisans in the change of toilet construction;
- Arrange and maintain an updated registry of youth artisans receiving training;
- Compile detail information of all households who have been approved for toilet construction;
- Develop behavioural change communication plans and Behavioural Change and Communications performance monitoring plans for the project implementation;
- Lead all community campaign events including durbars, mini-durbars, interpersonal house-to-house campaigns, community information centres and information van campaigns;
- Ensure project compliance with all community norms and practices;
How To Apply
Interested Individuals should click on their preferred jobs to apply
Deadline: 11th and 18th October 2022