Malardalen University opens scholarship applications for its 2023 international students in Sweden. The scholarship if meant to cover international students who wish to further their education in Sweden.
- International students can apply for the Malardalen University Scholarship to study for a Master’s degree in Sweden.
- The complete tuition for the selected applicants will be covered by the fully funded scholarship.
- Particularly international students from non-EU/EEA or non-Swiss countries will receive the scholarship in Sweden. A few nations, meanwhile, are excluded from this scholarship.
- The application process is open to students from Switzerland and non-EU/EEA nations.
- Both the overall standards for admission and the unique requirements of the applicant’s first-choice discipline must be met.
- This award is not available to students from nations with which Sweden has an ongoing development partnership. They could instead apply for the SI scholarship.
- Application requirements include having graduated from a 4-year bachelor’s program.
- Before the application deadline expires, candidates must be admitted to one of Mälardalen University’s programs of their first choice and provide the necessary supporting documentation.
- They must also submit the application fee.
- To qualify for this European award, students must have a strong academic record.
You may also check eligible countries below:
International students all over the world have got the splendid chance to be recipients of this scholarship with the exception of students from:
- Burkina Faso
- The full cost of the Master’s program’s tuition will be covered by the Malardalen University scholarship.
- No living expenses included.
- Experience Swedish culture and above all, study and live in Europe.
- Motivation letter
- Academic transcripts
- English proficiency (only for Pakistan)
- Reference letter
How to Submit Your Application
- Candidates must be admitted to a course in an approved master’s program.
- Submit an application for the scholarship using the form that is accessible on the official website.
- Fill out the application form by downloading it.
- Submit it along with three essays.
- Complete the application form and send it in with the required documents.
Click Here To begin Application
Deadline: February 1, 2023.