Maersk is looking for a candidate to occupy the position of Customer Experience Partner in Tema.
As a Customer Experience Partner, you are accountable for sustainable profitability increases for both the company and our customers.
Responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty, support and work together mainly with the Area Sales Teams and One Team Sales Support, to ensure that assigned customers achieve their expected business outcomes with Maersk solutions.
An exciting role which is part of a dynamic and international organisation with the opportunity to continuously apply and develop your competencies.
The company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package and are continuously searching for new ways to invest in our talent through ongoing personal and professional development initiatives.
Lastly, as one of the cornerstones of their values, they strive to deliver the right environment for their people while fostering a culture of fairness, mutual respect, responsibility, and care for their business and their customers.
- Delivers a positive customer experience for assigned customers and ensures a smooth execution of the end to end shipment lifecycle by working closely with the customer and internal teams.
- Hunts leads and follows up on opportunities for new customers, lost or inactive accounts as well as regular accounts. This includes conducting campaigns and sales promotions across customer opportunities.
- Ensures all products and services are sold to the customer to maximize profitability.
- Builds strong relationships with all stakeholders including offshore GSC teams.
- Will be fully responsible for customer satisfaction and has experience with customer interaction.
- Has a full understanding of customers’ business drivers, needs and requirements.
- Support sales pipeline, segmentation and accurate forecasting.
- Handles incoming customer services queries, issues and exception management.
Who we are looking for:
- Tech Savvy
- Excellent Stakeholder management, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Energetic, Well-organized, and Self-Initiated.
- Customer focused and oriented
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good Process understanding & digital proficiency.
- A change agent, always ready to try new initiatives
- An understanding of Import/Export, Logistics, Supply Chain business or prior experience in Customer Service is an advantage
- Fluent in English
How To Apply For This Position
Interested graduates should submit their applications via the company’s online portal: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 25th Nov. 2022