M-KOPA is currently looking to hire customer-oriented Sales Executives to manage all sales activities in a designated territory within a State.
- Monitor and deliver set sales targets within the designated territory.
- Achieve and surpass sales targets of M-KOPA products by developing local networks.
- Uphold the brand values of M-KOPA, including ensuring the M-KOPA retail point standard and guidelines are adhered to.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Recruit, train, coach, mentor & supervise a field-based team of Direct Sales Representatives (DSR) to meet the set targets in line with M-KOPA business goals.
- Keenly monitor and evaluate the performance of DSRs to meet the performance standards
- Manage DSR inventory and resolve audit recommendations in line with M-KOPA audit resolution guidelines
- Design Sales and Marketing Strategy for the team to ensure Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly sales targets are reached.
- Monitor and Analyze the performance of marketing campaigns
- Report writing
How To Apply For This Job
Interested persons should submit their applications through the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Deadline: 11th Nov. 2022