Kempinski Hotel Gold Coast City invite application for qualified persons to fill in the below listed slots
- To deliver treatments and whole spa experience to high standard and ensure the guests’ needs are cared for. This means tailoring treatments where needed in accordance with Resense training.
- To ‘connect’ and communicate with guests. Get to know and understand the guest and record preferences and information as required.
- To be very knowledgeable of all treatments offered and aware of any promotions on offer at any given time.
- Check in the arriving guest and check out the departing guests in a friendly and caring manner according to the Kempinski Experience Assessment (KEA) standards.
- Upon check in, register guest and assign rooms. Accommodate special requests whenever possible. If needed, assist guests in completing the registration cards. Use suggestive selling techniques to sell rooms and to promote other services of the hotel. Verify the guest’s method of payment and follow established credit-checking procedures or refer cash handling payment to cashiers.
- Upon departure of guests, process the guest check out procedures. Inquire for last minute charges. Receive payment from guests. Settle the guest account and give copy of the invoice.
How To Apply
To apply, kindly click on your preferred job position above to read more and apply
Deadline: 23rd Nov. 2022