About the Internship Program StradMed is invested in working together with emerging innovators to achieve the goal of developing and scaling health innovations for impact in health delivery.
• This internship program is aimed at harnessing and developing the talents of emerging leaders in health innovation.
• Interns at StradMed will come together to solve real-world challenges through spurring innovations to improve health delivery in Africa.
• An internship with StradMed will serve as an opportunity to learn while doing, and a benefit to all who are enthusiastic about a future in health research, delivery, and innovations.
Eligibility This internship will be open to:
• Undergraduate students in at least the 3rd year of their studies or have completed 1st degree.
• Applicants should apply in teams of not more than three (3) and the application form to be completed by the team lead.
• Individuals must be eligible to work in Ghana.
• For remote internship opportunities, the applicant must be eligible to work in their country of residence.
StradMed will not offer sponsorships for work and resident permits.
How to Apply
Candidates will be required to complete an online application form which will require the following information:
• Full Name
• Institution of study
• Degree information (Biomedical Engineering or medicine or science background will be an added advantage)
• All modules of undergraduate degree studied
• Degree of Knowledge on health innovation and service delivery
• Statement on why health innovations
• Submission of CV
• Application link located here: CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT APPLICATION
• Applicant needs to be available from 5pm to 7pm
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM.
- Learn new digital learning tools.
- Learn about new ways to solve problems.
- Learn more about the health sector. Practical skills for problem-solving.
- Team building and networking. Other Information.
• Application Deadline: 14th October, 2022.
• Program start date: 24th October, 2022
• Able to attend at least 4 in person sessions. Commit to attending at least 2 hours of virtual sessions once a week.
• Commit to doing work outside online sessions.
• Able to work in teams.
• Technology requirements: Stable Internet, Knowledge on how to use Zoom or Teams meeting app