The University yearly offers re-sit examinations for pupils who for some reason did not pass their End of Semester exams.
It is a must that if you failed a paper or did not write a paper, you write it another time to redeem yourself or risk not graduating from the institution. On here, I will gist you with how to go about registering for a re-sit examination in KNUST.
What is the Pass Mark for KNUST Students?
- 40% for Undergraduates
- 50% for Postgraduates
How to Register for KNUST Re-sit (Supplementary Exams)
- Check the KNUST calendar to figure out when the supplementary examination will come off.
- Verify the fees you are supposed to pay on the scheduled date and prepare (each paper usually cost 100, 200 Ghana Cedi’s or more).
- Download a re-sit exams form from the school`s site , print it out, and fill it out completely. NB: THE RESIT FORMS ARE NOT OUT YET.
4. Get your departmental office and academic officer to sign off on the paperwork after you’ve filled them out.
5. Proceed to the cash office or bank to make payment.
6. You must bring the form, along with the endorsement and proof of payment, to the College Academic Office to complete the registration process.
7. After registration, check the re-sit timetable and wait for your day of examination to write.
When will KNUST write it`s re-sit exams?
Continually check the school`s official website (KNUST STUDENTS` PORTAL) for It. As at now the University just resumed for strike.
We here on Newsbitgh.com wishes you success in your re-sit exams.