The Holland Scholarship, financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s at one of the Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences in Holland.
- Participating research universities and universities of applies sciences (see the official website for complete list)
The scholarship amounts to €5,000. Please note that this is not a full-tuition scholarship. The grant is awarded for one year and can only be received once.
• Your nationality must be a non-EEA.
• You must be applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s at one of the participating Dutch higher education institutions.
• You meet the specific requirements of the institution of your choice. You can find these on the website of the institution.
• You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
How To Apply For This Scholarship
- You must apply for the Holland Scholarship directly to the participating institution of your choice.
- Click Here To Visit The Official Scholarship Website Read More And Apply
- The deadline for applications is either 1 February 2023 or 1 May 2023. You must check website of the institution of your choice to confirm the correct deadline.