About the organisation –
We are a dynamic London-based web and digital agency working with clients from well-known brands to innovative start-ups, creating custom websites and eCommerce stores, as well as bespoke apps and CRM systems.
We believe in investing in people and want to build an organization that everyone benefits from in both the short and long term. Considering this philosophy, we have Investors in People, Living Wage and Disability Confident accreditation, amongst others.
What we are looking for –
An experienced finance administrator able to support day-to-day transactions, including expenses and payroll. Individual capable of maintaining expenses and payroll and have exceptional organizational skills and who draws energy from being part of a team
If this sounds like your dream job and you’d like to become a part of our success story, please apply with your CV and we’ll get back to you!
Mandatory Skills – 2 to 4 years’ experience in:
- Account software experience Xero will be highly desirable (not a deal breaker)
- Analytical and critical thinking skills
- Confident in communication and working within a tight-knit team
- Strong commercial awareness
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative style
- Excel and Microsoft intermediate skills (important)
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are essential
- Strong attention to detail (commercial industry / good people skills)
A high level of proficiency in:
- Managing and recording financial transactions using Xero
- Maintaining accurate company ledgers
- Administer daily cashflow
- Processing supplier and client invoices for approval and payment
- Assisting with reconciliations
- Year-end accounts assistance
- Streamline financial procedures and administration
- Adhoc duties as required by the management team
How will you benefit –
You’ll be joining a group of fun, friendly, and geographically diverse team who love their work.
40 days paid holiday annually – (28 days + bank holidays + extended festive period shutdown)
All our team members qualify to become partners within our organisation, following the usual probationary period. On this partnership model, each partner is eligible to receive a share in the profit of our business, along with the opportunity for real input into its management and financial performance. Partners have additional special benefits.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Deadline: 7th, Oct. 2022