SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES GHANA is a child welfare organization that provides a stable Family-Like Care (FLC) for children in need. We also provide social services for families at risk through our Family Strengthening Projects. Currently, we operate in four locations; Tema, Asiakwa, Kumasi, Tamale with the National Office in Accra. Applications are invited from suitably qualified and dynamic persons for appointment as
Handyman (1 Position)
Duty Post Tema
Purpose To provide technical support to ensure the smooth running of programme activities in Tema.
Qualification And Experience
The ideal applicant must;
- Hold HND in Building & Construction/Technology or Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
- Have at least 3 years relevant work experience in building construction, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Possess some knowledge in basic auto mechanics or vehicle maintenance
- Able to handle minor repairs on equipment and estate facilities
- Able to handle minor electrical and plumbing works
- Be able to take initiative and have a sense of responsibility
- Be physically and mentally fit
- Be patient, honest and very respectful
- Be able to work for long hours and on weekends when the need arises.
- Possess good writing skills with a flair for the needs and development of children.
- Have a strong cultural awareness, able to work with people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Be a team player, have strong collaborative skills and able to relate with children, youth & all levels of coworkers
Interested applicants should submit their applications, (indicating their reliable phone numbers, preferred duty post), Curriculum vitae with photocopies of certificates not later than 30th August 2022
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 30th August, 2022