Puma Energy Africa Graduate Trainee Program portal for 2022/23 recruitment is open.
This Graduate Trainee Program is a one-year rotational program for fresh graduates to accelerate their learning across the business. At the end of the 12 months, successful candidates will be offered a permanent job offer with Puma Energy, depending on their identified competencies.
Skills, Abilities And Other Requirements
- Fresh Graduates with Bachelor’s degree (2022-2023)
- Majors: STEM, Mechanical Engineer, Petroleum Engineer and/or related fields.
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Graduated in the top 5% of your class
- Consistent academic excellence
- Proven experience in extra-curricular activities
- Young enthusiastic people who have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Resilience, adaptability, agility
- 0 to 1 years of professional experience
- People who likes challenges
- The ability to push boundaries to discover new things, raise standards and drive results
- People who demonstrate a can-do, positive attitude
- Transparency and honesty
- Accountability and integrity
- Willingness to build your own success and career in an international company
- Proficiency in using computer applications
How To Apply For This Position
Interested graduates should submit their applications via the company’s online portal: CLICK HERE TO APPLY Online
Closing Date: 30th Nov. 2022