World Food Programme invites applications from persons with the required qualification to occupy the below-listed positions.
• Identify opportunities to develop and implement policies and procedures for budget and programming activities, with the aim of achieving objectives in compliance with WFP and functional strategies.
• Advise on budgetary adjustments for optimal resource utilization, coordinating inputs from various units and providing regular feedback to main stakeholders.
• Proactively support the preparation and review of various budgets for accuracy, appropriateness, cost containment/effectiveness and completeness, monitoring ongoing performance against operational budget.
• Provide dedicated executive assistant support to the Project Coordinator.
• Manage and review digital content; complex correspondence and documentation to ensure appropriate prioritization, routing, and that established deadlines are met; review documents and materials prepared by other staff for quality assurance and meeting established deadlines.
• Manage office communications and act as an escalation point for complex business queries, to ensure priorities and urgent matters are identified and addressed, and that consistent and quality services are delivered to clients.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred job positions to read more and apply
Deadline: 28 November, 2022