Nestlé Ghana invites the services of qualified persons to occupy the position of Senior Analyst-Chemistry.
Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor of Science in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Laboratory Technology, Food Science, Consumer Sciences or Biology
Minimum Relevant work experience: Minimum 1-year work experience in a Food, Chemical, Pharmaceutical or Medical laboratory.
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for a Senior Analyst- Chemistry to perform analysis in the chemistry laboratory.
A day in a Life……
- Coordinate good laboratory practices within Tema factory to ensure reliable results of analytical work in a safe environment.
- Conduct physical and chemical analysis of raw materials and finished products promptly for quick releases in SAP
- Monitors ICP of equipment’s and reagents according to agreed frequency.
- Ensure that analytical data is captured electronically and trended.
- Responsible for entry of analytical results in SAP promptly for release.
- Co-ordinate the calibration, validation and monitoring of milk scan at milk processing.
- Responsible for the preparation standard solutions required for chemical analysis
- Monitoring of ICPs on both equipment and method in the area of functional responsibilities.
- Responsible for the proper allocation of glassware’s in cabinets and other laboratory tools required for analysis.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Good analytical skills and the drive to successfully conduct system reviews and operationalize necessary changes
- Good analytical and communicative skills
- Good working knowledge of production processes
“Nestlé is an equal employment opportunity (EEO) employer, seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, age, religion, nationality, disability or perceived disability, medical condition, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law”.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
How To Apply
Qualified individuals should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Deadline: 30th October 2022