AmaliTech is a social enterprise that harnesses the potential of remote working to build the future of work in Sub-Saharan Africa. We provide employment pathways in the tech sector to young graduates in Sub-Saharan Africa, connecting them to the global demand for tech talent. Our headquarters is in Germany and we have operations in Ghana and Rwanda.
We are looking for a great Go developer with a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
- A minimum of 2 years of professional experience in Golang and Cloud Native apps
- Have developed microservices using Golang, NATS, Redis and other similar technologies
- Able to write and maintain automated tests through unit and integration testing
- Have worked with SQL and Cloud database technologies such as PostgreSQL, BigQuery, Snowflake
- Have some exposure to Cloud Platforms like GCP, AWS or Azure as well as Docker, Kubernetes and other cloud functions
- Have developed highly complex software solutions using either C, C++ or Java in addition to Go
- A problem-solver
- Thrive in an ambitious, fast-paced, supportive, and challenging environment.
- Bonuses and gift vouchers
- Internet data allocation for remote work
- Medical insurance (includes eye care and dental)
- Employee welfare benefits (for weddings, funerals)
- Interest-free loans for accommodation
- Employee bonding activities (bi-monthly happy hour, sporting activities)
- Application submission
- Coding challenge
- Online interview
- Job offer
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their applications via the company’s website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Deadline: 7th Oct. 2022