Maersk is brilliant at incubating talent and for the right candidate, the opportunities are endless to grow within the organization with horizontal or vertical moves basis consistently strong performance.
We offer you an exciting global career at the forefront of world trade. Working with the best people in a global team culture with future growth opportunities in an industry that has a significant impact on the world economy.
We’re proud of our people who define our company’s industry leadership, global team culture and customer-centric focus every day.
The Fleet Supervisor is required to provide support to transportation/yard operations by coordinating activities between internal departments, the customer, external carriers and/or other Business Units. Drive profitability (Contribute to PnL) through ensuring optimal productivity, growing revenue, taking out cost and establishing/implementing innovative solutions for fleet management.
Contribution to Profit & Loss
- New and existing customer management, (including 3P shipping lines).
- Truck performance (cost/utilization/ )
- Continuous improvement & optimization of trucking assets
- Follow up on established investment plan
- Set and supervise the fleet team
- HSSE adherence
- Drive compliance & regulatory adherence
- Truck operation basis security / IT standards
- Optimal productivity of trucks (GPS monitoring, fuel consumption monitoring.)
- Coordinate trucks repairs and maintenance with vendors(s)
- Keep administrative document update
- Contract management with vendors, Overall stakeholder management
- Drive adherence to governance framework
- Ensuring team adheres to the standard processes and customer specific IOP”s.
- Set a clear objective and guide the team to achieve targets.
- Manage performance and ensure target are met.
- Drive transformations and culture shift to meet the desire expansion of our footprint in Ghana.
- Promoting the Customer Satisfaction Survey to the client.
- Work with the relevant commercial and product team to establish and strengthen customer relationships.
- Drive process improvements and keep regular proactive stakeholder communication.
- Sustainably develop trucks drivers competencies and availability
- Engagement of trucks drivers
- Maintain positive relationship while working closely with external partners
- Engagement of Fleet team
- Team performance management
- Provide leadership and drive for the fleet team on proactive customer support and issue resolution.
- Attract, develop, and retain talent within your area of responsibilities and sustain a capable Multi carrier team through coaching and development.
Required experience, skill & competencies
- Ghana trucking market knowledge
- Financial acumen
- Strong skills for concise and precise reporting of activities
- Team player
- Stakeholder management & collaboration in a matrix organization
- Commercial mindset
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
How To Apply
Qualified applicants should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 24th October, 2022