Ghana Club 100 through MS Staffing, an Accounting and Advisory consulting firm ranked 8th in Ghana, is looking to hire an Accountant.
Located: Accra, Ghana.
- Maintain records for clients using various accounting software packages including Sage Line 50, Xero, QuickBooks. Tally.
- Process transactions, prepare and post journals, update ledgers, perform bank reconciliation and cash book analysis as required to complete monthly reporting processes
- Prepare and review both management and statutory accounts for clients from software packages.
- Guide junior accountants and other staff by answering questions and coordinating informational classes
- Preparation and submission of monthly VAT Returns for multiple clients.
- To prepare and submit corporation tax returns and computations.
- Undertake financial close procedures e.g. reconciliation of inter-company balances, ledgers, preparation of journals and schedules
- Using final accounts package to produce statutory accounts for review
- Prepare year end accounting files ready for audit either by internal or external auditors
Requirements and Key Competencies
- Qualifications (ACA, ACCA, ICAG or CIMA)
- First Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field with a willingness to pursue a qualification in Financial or Management Accounting.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications especially excel
- Knowledge of accounting packages preferred (Quickbooks, Sage, Xero, Tally
- 3+ years’ experience in an accountancy role. Managerial role is a plus
- Strong financial analysis skills
- Excellent organizational skills and stress management skills
- Great attention to detail and accuracy
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices in accordance with laws of Ghana
- Knowledge of local regarding accounting, finances and taxation ·
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
How To Apply For This Position
Interested candidates should send CVs and Applications letters to: email@example.com
Deadline: 23rd Nov. 2022
Kindly note that, females are encouraged to apply.