The University of British Columbia Fellowship in Canada is currently offering four(4) doctoral fellowships to international students. This offer is open to students pursuing a DMA, PhD, or MD-PhD.
- This fellowship is open to Canadians, Permanent residents and international students.
- A strong academic record is required for consideration for this fellowship. Additionally, applicants must maintain a good academic record to keep the award.
- DMA, PhD, or MDPhD students in their first year of full-time study or continuing students are eligible. To apply.
- Vanier Scholarships, Doctoral Canada Graduate Scholarships (CGSD), CIHR Doctoral Research Awards, NSERC Doctoral Postgraduate Scholarships (PGSD), and SSHRC Doctoral Fellowships holders immediately qualify as 4YF designates
- Successful applicants will receive stipends
- In addition, the award will cover the full tuition fee
- Also, the 4YF stipend and tuition support will be provided to doctoral students who receive Tri-Agency scholarships until four years after the start date of the external award or until the end of their fifth year in the doctoral program, whichever comes first, once their external scholarship funding expires
How To Apply For This Scholarship
Interested applicants should Click Here To Visit the Scholarship Website And Apply
Closing Date: The deadline differed from program to program