HEC Commonwealth Scholarship application is now open to apply for the Higher Education Commission Commonwealth scholarship 2022. The scholarship is available for all the nationals of Pakistan; Candiadtes looking for the Fully Funded scholarship opportunity abroad are encouraged to go through this post and apply.
The Commonwealth scholarship offers Master’s & Ph.D. scholarships in the UK for the Nationals of Pakistan; students from all over Paksitan are eligible to apply for this HEC Scholarship program. The UK Foreign, commonwealth, and development office funds the scholarship. The program aims to offer higher education opportunities for those who can not afford their education in the United Kingdom. This is a great chance for the students who want to pursue their Higher education in UK/
The scholarship offers a £1,330 stipend per month for the scholars with other perks such as Airtickets, Children allowance, Spouse allowance, and much more. The application process for the scholarship opportunity is online; all candidates must submit their application before 18th October 2022. The Higher Education Commission will not entertain applications submitted after the due date. The deadlines for the HEC and commonwealth portals are the same.
Today in this post, we will discuss all the details regarding the commonwealth scholarship, so stay with us, read the complete information regarding this program and apply. Both Male/Female candidates are eligible to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
Commonwealth scholarship benefits
The scholarship offers the following benefits for the students:
- A stipend of £1,133 per month for the Master’s students
- A grant of £1,516 per month for the Ph.D. Students
- Clothing allowance
- Full Tuition Fees
- Traveling expenses
- Air tickets for the fieldwork
- Family Allowance
- Spouse allowance of £266 per month
- If children and spouse accompany you, more than £266 per month will be added to your stipend.
- If a child accompanies you but has no spouse, a stipend of f £529 per month will be provided.
The scholarships are available for the Master’s & Ph.D. Degree programs in the UK. the scholarship are available in the following six themes:
- Science and technology for development
- Promoting global prosperity
- Strengthening global peace, security, and governance
- Strengthening resilience and response to crises
- Access, inclusion, and opportunity
- Strengthening health systems and capacity
To apply for the HEC Commonwealth scholarship program, candidates must fulfill the following eligilbity criteria:
- All Nationals of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- For the master’s degree program, canidadtes must have secured a bachelor’s degree.
- For the Ph.D. degree program, candidates must have reserved postgraduate qualifications.
- Candidates must not have more than two 2nd divisions
- Students who are pursuing their master’s and Ph.D. programs are not eligible
- Two references are submitted online to the UK portal
- Canidadtes needs to secure at least 60 marks out of 1000 in the HEC Aptitude test
For detailed eligibility criteria, visit the official link given below:
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship program, candidates must submit an online application at the HEC website and Commonwealth portal. If candidates fail to submit an online application on both websites, their application will be rejected.
To apply for the scholarship, follow the following steps:
Step 1: Canidadtes needs to apply online for the scholarship through the electronic application system at:
Step 2: Now, candidates must apply online through the HEC portal https://eportal.hec.gov.pk; after completing their profile, select “learning opportunities abroad” under “scholarship and grant.”
While applying, the portal candiadtes need to attach the fee deposit slip; the test will be conducted b the Education testing council.
Before applying for the scholarship, we encourage candidates to update their HEC portal with the latest cell phone and email information.
Deadline: 18th October 2022