FHI 360 is seeking to hire the services of a qualified individual for the below listed position.
Job Position: Finance & Administrative Assistant
Accelerating Social and Behavior Change Project (ASBC) seeks to promote measurable and sustainable social and behavior change in 17 priority districts in the areas of malaria, family planning, nutrition, maternal and child health, emerging infectious diseases and COVID in target populations (women of reproductive age, newborns, children <5, adolescents/youth <25 and others). The ASBC project activities are designed to: 1) promote sustainability of a capacitated Ghana Health Service- Health Promotion Division (Result 1); 2) improve health-seeking behavior change and impact at individual and community levels (Result 2); and, 3) promote private enterprise and CSO support for the public health agenda (Result 3).
The Finance & Admin Assistant will assist and support the ASBC project team. He/She will work with the various coordinators embedded within the technical teams to ensure the smooth implementation of project activities including support to administrative functions such as managing office facilities, inventory management, assisting with workshops, training, meetings, and travel logistics. He/She will also support finance & Operations teams with day-to-day processing of payments, follow up on procurements and support cost share documentation.
- RESPOND to office management and facility repair/maintenance needs at HPD office by working collaboratively with HPD facility management team
- MANAGE inventory (furniture, fitting, equipment) of ASBC Project by recording, tagging, tracking, and supervising repairs and maintenance
- FOLLOW up on all procurement of supplies need of the project with FHI360 Procurement team and keep requestors up to date of purchases
- REVIEW advance request (workshop/travel) and retirement documents
- PREPARE payment advice and send emails to Payees
- SUPPORT Finance Manager with compiling documentation for Project cost share achievements
- SUPPORT Finance Officer to prepare monthly VRPO and D3 reports to USAID.
- PERFORM any other duties that may be assigned.
Expertise And Complexity:
- Knowledge of general office practices and administrative procedures
- Resourceful in gathering and providing information.
- Resourceful through use of technology, research skills, and collegial relationships to resolve problems and initiate enhancements
- Ability to respond to inquiries independently and follow-up on requests in an efficient manner.
- Liaise between ASBC staff and other FHI 360 support teams (eg. Finance, IT, administration, Procurement)
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Associates degree or equivalent training in related field.
- 2 – 3 years of programme support, administrative, finance and other related experience, with preference to working with development organization.
- Ability to organize time, work independently and accomplish tasks in a timely manner.
- Expertise and skill in operating personal computers and applicable word processing, spreadsheet, database, and statistical applications.
This job description summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
This job posting summarizes the main duties of the job. It neither prescribes nor restricts the exact tasks that may be assigned to carry out these duties. This document should not be construed in any way to represent a contract of employment. Management reserves the right to review and revise this document at any time.
FHI 360 is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer whereby we do not engage in practices that discriminate against any person employed or seeking employment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
FHI 360 will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
FHI 360 fosters the strength and health of its workforce through a competitive benefits package, professional development and policies and programs that support a healthy work/life balance. Join our global workforce to make a positive difference for others — and yourself.
How To Apply For This Position
Qualified candidates should submit their CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply
Closing Date : 5th December, 2022