Schlumberger invites the services of qualified persons to occupy the position of Field Specialist
The Field Specialist is responsible for maintaining safe, efficient and reliable Product Service Delivery to Customers. He/She identifies opportunities to improve service delivery, implements standard work and manage risk during service delivery.
These responsibilities are activities that correspond to the metro stops and key processes.
- Prepare Field Deliverables and capture field data
- Remove, secure, evaluate, reconcile, deploy and Position Resources
- Prepare Final Job Deliverables and obtain Customer Acceptance of Delivery
- Prepare job invoice supporting documentation
- Ensure job deliverables are accurate and delivered on time
- Develop customer contacts to promote company products and services
- Ensure company and regulatory standard compliance by implementing the Compliance Assessment Tool (CAT), self-assessment and wellsite inspections
- Participate in service quality meetings with customers and improve performance using plans
- Higher National Degree (HND) in any Engineering field of study (mechanical, petroleum, electrical, etc.)
- Recent graduate not more than 2years post-graduation experience
Location: Takoradi, Ghana
Schlumberger is the world’s leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world. As a leading employer in our industry, Schlumberger is proud to offer a highly competitive package of base and incentive compensation as well as a comprehensive benefits program designed to support the health, wellness and financial security of our employees and their families. Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
How To Apply
Interested persons should Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 25th October 2022