Webster University Ghana invites applications from qualified persons to occupy the position of Director of Enrolment Management.
The institution is hiring a Director of Enrolment Management who is results driven with strong analytical, and presentation skills coupled with experience in student recruitment across Africa and other regions of the world.
- Compile and communicate data in a meaningful way to University administration through written and oral presentations to aid in decision-making and goal-setting related to enrollment. Access and analyze demographic data for existing and potential markets to provide recommendations for recruitment strategies for targeted markets and geographic areas
- Collect, analyze, and interpret institutional data regarding inquiry, application and enrollment trends to drive future strategic recruitment initiatives and interventions. Explore and implement the latest technological advances to ensure that the University’s communications efforts with prospective students are equal to or ahead of our strongest competitors
- Draw insights from data collected cross-functionally to deeply understand the institution’s positioning, stakeholders, and operations, and work with the Head of the Institution to develop the university’s marketing strategy; develop and administer Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for direct reports; ensure the performance of the strategy, monitoring and evaluation across implementation period
- Establish and maintain relationships with major stakeholders with the aim of increasing student recruitment
- Develop an annual budget for the department; monitor, evaluate and optimize its utilization
- Build and maintain an effective team to implement departmental goals; establish and manage team processes, calendar, policies, systems, and events designed to meet enrollment targets
- Oversee the development and execution of marketing strategy and annual plans as determined to ensure enrollment growth targets are met
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Communications Specialist to create and ensure the availability of effective recruitment materials that articulate the institution’s identity and brand positioning
- Organize and analyze enrollment data to generate reports; generate supported recommendations towards improving the institution’s offerings; update enrollment data regularly
- Collaborate closely with various units of the institution to achieve enrollment growth
- Other duties as assigned.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
The ideal candidate must possess:
- A Master’s degree in Business Development, Sales or Higher Education Administration
- A minimum of 7-10 years of work experience in a related field (experience in higher education, international education and/or student recruitment in Ghana/West Africa is an added advantage)
- Critical and analytical thinking skills
- Strategic mindset and ability to successfully manage within a team
- Business communications skills
- Ability to develop, utilize and optimize budgets
- At least 3-5 yrs experience in a supervisory role and the ability to build performing teams
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Data analysis (using Excel) and generating dashboards for reporting
- Technical proficiency in Microsoft 365 (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent deadlines
- Availability to travel locally, regionally, and internationally if required
Location: East Legon
How To Apply
Interested person should send in their CVs and Cover letter via the Company’s Website: CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
- Cover letter (which should include the email addresses of 3 referees)
Closing Date: 4th November, 2022.