Old Mutual is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
- Recruit, retain and motivate 15 active Financial Advisors licensed by NIC.
- Develop and design cutting-edge strategies to motivate Financial Advisors for Peak Performance
- Conducting product refresher trainings as well as relevant topics to improve the skills set of financial advisors every month.
- Supporting non-performing Advisors through PRP and Co-attendance in the team in conjunction with Branch Sales Manager to improve performance.
- Research and develop more commercial worksite markets and develop strategies to penetrate them on a weekly basis.
- Vet and certify by signing on all proposal forms to ensure they are fully and accurately completed for data capturing.
- Preparing daily, weekly and monthly reports to meet reporting standards.
- Manage error rate to 2% returns or below for the team on a month on month, year to year basis.
Qualifications And Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited University, with a minimum of 3 years, relevant experience:
- Sales/ Productivity
- Team Effectiveness
- Relationship Building
- Sales Ability (New client acquisition).
- Technical Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Gaining Commitment
- Building Relationships
- Business Awareness
- Initiating Action
- Distribution Support (Reporting, Productivity Management and Relationship Management with Partners).
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date : 25th Feb, 2023