Dikan Center is seeking to hire an ambitious, self-confident and brilliant candidate as its People and Culture (HR) Coordinator. Manages and coordinates the Human Resources Functions of Dikan, including workforce planning, recruitment & selection, orientation, placement, compensation package, performance appraisals, and staff capacity building.
- Recruits, interviews, hires and trains new staff in the organisation.
- Oversees the daily workflow
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Design and cultivate a happy-work culture. At Dikan, we are family.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees by company policy.
- Board Coordinator: manages board activities.
- Ensure that HR is represented in all areas of the organisation and that the HR manual, organisational structure and job descriptions are regularly updated and in compliance with the organisation’s values and standards.
- Staffing plan
- Recruitment, selection, orientation and placement
- Develop compensation package
- Performance appraisal
- Staff capacity building
- Termination of staff
- Supervises the effective provision of administrative services
- Manage volunteers, remote staff and exchange program staff.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and delegate them when appropriate.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organisation’s HRIS and talent management systems.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- A minimum of six years of human resource management experience is preferred.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP is highly desired.
How To Apply For This Job
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 23rd August. 2022