DARA Capital seeks to hire the service of a Credit Supervisor. Interested applicants should have the below-listed qualifications to apply for this position.
Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness. Create credit scoring models to predict risks. Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses. Calculate and set interest rates. Negotiate loan terms with clients. Monitor payments. Maintain records of loan applications
- The credit Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the credit granting process for a company.
- His/her job is to optimize company sales and reduce bad debt losses by maintaining the credit policy.
- His / Her do this by assessing the creditworthiness of potential customers and conducting periodic reviews of existing customers.
- 2 years of experience in micro-credit field
- A minimum qualification of HND
- communication skills
How To Apply For This Jobs
Interested persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Closing Date: 22nd Oct. 2022