Cummins looking for a talented SALES ANALYST to join our team specializing in SALES for our POWER SYSTEMS BUSINESS SEGMENT in ACCRA, GHANA.
In this role, the candidate will make an impact in the following ways:
- Gathers & analyzes market demand from distributors and provides insights for leaders to finalize the region forecast
- Uses tools & reporting databases to making conclusions from the data for decision making purposes.
- Consolidates and manage sales projections for volumes and financial implications in both the monthly demand planning process and to deliver to Strategic Planning Process while working cross functionally to support the annual operating planning process.
- Fosters/aids/executes the development of new methods, processes, and procedures
- Supports profitable growth or new business opportunities jointly with the key accounts and supports cost initiatives
- Maintains accurate reporting , forecasting and records through utilization of Cummins tools and processes
To be successful in this role the candidate will need the following:
- Advanced Excel Skills and Power BI experience to deal with large sets of data
- 3 to 5 years of Experience in Demand Planning and financial skills
- The ability to communicate or interact well with other people, listening and presentation skills
- Project management skills to manage assignments while collaborating with stakeholders in different time zones
Primary Location Ghana-Greater Accra-Accra-Ghana, Accra, Cummins Distributor
How To Apply
Interested persons should submit their CVs and Application via Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Closing Date: 8th November, 2022