AML Limited is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Internal Auditor
The Internal Auditor at AML Limited is to provide risk management support and to optimize efficiency by identifying possible noncompliance or sources of waste.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance.
- Add value and improve the organization’s operations: Advising management and the Board of Directors regarding how to better execute operations
- Evaluate the adequacy of process design and effectiveness of controls in meeting business and control objectives
- Identify the financial risk of the organization and offer recommendations to reduce risk and work to prevent fraud
- Determine ways to cut costs and improve profitability in all areas of the company
- Present findings to Management in the form of reports and presentations
- Audit all forms of Expenses and Revenue Streams made by the company and ensure compliance.
- Effectively audit day-to-day transactions made into QuickBooks.
- Provide an annual Audit of all departments and suggest ways to improve systems.
- Audit daily operations and suggest ways of improving same.
- Examine validity and reliability of financial, accounting and other data and advise on any deviations
- Perform internal audits of financial and departmental operations
- Implement internal audit tasks in areas of risk management and internal control.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Degree in Financial Accounting or Financial Management (essential).
- A chartered accountant or at Final Level (ACCA, ICA CIMA etc).
- Three years of work experience in a similar position
- Strong knowledge of Ghana Tax is essential
- A member of CIT or IIA, Ghana will be an added advantage
- Analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills.
- Proficiency in accounting software (QuickBooks) and spreadsheets
- Ability to work and effectively communicate with the Board
- Strong demonstrated use of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Salary Range between GH¢6,000 and GH¢6,500
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
- Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters to email@example.com
- Not more than 45 years
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date: 27th January, 2023