GIZ Ghana invites applications from qualified persons to apply for any of their listed available positions below:
- Lead the conceptual development of project processes on various outputs and ensure their implementation as well as documentation.
Coordinate the work of the IT Unit including the supervision and assignment of various tasks to the unit’s team members.
- Prepare terms of reference, budgets, market surveys, specifications and other documents to contract service providers or procure goods.
- Design, coordinate and implement capacity building projects with partner institutions to strengthen performance- and evidence-based policy and planning for inclusive development
- Analyze and prioritize, in collaboration with national and sub-national partners, reform areas to address policy issues of evidence-based policy making and development planning
- Design, coordinate and implement capacity building projects with partner institutions to strengthen budget implementation, at the national and sub-national level.
- Analyze and prioritize, in collaboration with national and sub-national partners, reform areas to address policy issues in PFM
- Overall policy coordination of the Surveillance, Outbreak Response Management and Analysis System (SORMAS) activities implemented by GIZ in Ghana (two teams in Ghana and one in Nigeria) as well as units at Headquarters in Germany
- Support implementation of GIZ activities related to SORMAS in Ghana
- Support coordination between GIZ Nigeria and GIZ Ghana
- He/She will provide support to the public and private e-waste recycling sector in selected regions in Ghana. Organize meetings and workshops with all relevant stakeholders in the regions.
- Support the selected MMDAs in e-waste management on a local level. Support operators of collection centres in the regions.
- Cooperates with all actors in the local e-waste chain.
- He/She will provide Technical and Business Support to the repair sector and civil society organizations concerning registration, permitting and setting up collection centres.
How To Apply
Interested persons should click on their preferred job position to read more and apply
Deadline: 5 & 6th September 2022