Job Position: EVO and Accounts Payable Analyst
Job Position: Lead Developer (Software Engineer)
Assist Manager to ensure proper validation of all invoices, seek necessary approvals and process payments. Also assist in reconciling and reporting the payables, S16 financials and Evo travel & concur expense that were made within specific periods.
- Ensure monthly payments Forecast report is computed and sent to HoFO and other relevant stakeholders. Weekly payment run reviews must be conducted to know we are within forecast.
- Strengthen and grow relationships with vendors and suppliers through timely payments by ensuring invoices are processed within agreed SLAs.
- Ensure receipting of POs and GRIR reconciliation are duly performed per policy.
- Work on all Inter Group Settlement processes per agreed contract.
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable processes
- Be the LM SPOC for all Evo travel and expense (Concur) activities.
- Ensure complete management on ERP (Evo /SAP)
- Ensure posting of the Interest/Depreciation is done on a monthly and prepare month-end report on our finance leases.
- Work on setting up of new contracts, and modification of old contracts based on contract review.
Core competencies, knowledge and experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong stakeholder management
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and multitask
- High degree in accuracy and attention to detail
Must have technical / professional qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of two years’ experience in an Accounting and Finance role
- Part or full qualification of ACCA, CA or CIMA is a plus
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Closing Date : 27th Jan, 2023