Esoko is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: Quality Assurance Analyst
About the Role:
You will drive and be the key owner to the following responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the test team to work manual test plans to perform all aspects of verification, including functional, structural, regression, and system testing.
- Review product design documentation to ensure that requirements stated are correct, unambiguous, and verifiable.
- Identify and raise risks as early as possible in the software development life cycle.
- Participate in risk management and product review meetings.
- Formulate and design test scenarios and test cases from product documentation, using best QA practices.
- Conduct software tests, record data and results, and communicate these results to the software developers for appropriate action
- Provide feedback related to current testing processes, tools, and methods where appropriate.
- Provide a lead role in the QA department.
- Maintain both technical and non-technical test documentation in own area of responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degrees in relevant field
- Minimum of 3-year professional testing experience
- Tertiary degree and relevant work experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Quick Books
- Ability to design test scenarios
- Independent, Self-motivated, reliable, and meticulous
- Process driven – the ends don’t always justify the means for you.
- Passionate about working in a business with strong social impact
- Passionate about innovative technology
- Have a consultative approach to problem-solving for clients.
- Able to inspire and advocate internally and externally.
- Proven ability to lead engineering teams based on mutual trust, credibility, and respect.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested persons should submit their applications and resume via the emal: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also apply on LinkedIn by clicking on this Click Here
- For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline: 10th March, 2023