We are now looking for a Customer Project Manager, to lead assigned customer projects securing that project goals are met, customer’s expectations are fulfilled, and that the customer relation is handled in the best possible way within the scope of the contract.
What you will do :
- You will establish the project plan baseline: define project scope, secure the necessary resources, and plans and monitor all activities.
- Drive project execution: track project activities, monitor and handle changes, conflicts, and critical issues
- Handle customer and partner engagement: manage customer relationship building confidence and trust, ensure project progress arranging meetings and customer events
- Handle project finance: ensure financial system monitoring
- Develop the business: participate to contract preparation and to pre-sales meeting
- Develop the CPM discipline: simplify processes, methods, and tools with creative ideas
You will bring :
- Minimum Graduate Degree.
- 5+ Years of Minimum Experience in Project Management
- Demonstrated ability in BSS.
- Financial Savvy & Analysis Skills.
- Business Understanding & Consultative Selling Skills
- Customer and Market Insight.
- Negotiation, Persuading & influencing Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Occupational Health & Safety (OHS)!
- Leading, supervising, planning & organizing skills
- Proficiency with English Language!
Additional Requirements :
- PMI/PMP/Prince2 certifications – The CPM is expected to be certified
- Project sales process & Contract management
- 3rd party supplier’s management experience
The position will be based in Ghana.
Why join Ericsson?
At Ericsson, you´ll have an outstanding opportunity. The chance to use your skills and imagination to push the boundaries of what´s possible. To build never seen before solutions to some of the world’s toughest problems. You´ll be challenged, but you won’t be alone. You´ll be joining a team of diverse innovators, all driven to go beyond the status quo to craft what comes next.
What happens once you apply?
Click Here to find all you need to know about what our typical hiring process looks like.
Ericsson Career: Hiring Process & prepare for your interview
Learn more about our hiring process for when you apply for a job at Ericsson. Here you find tips on how to prepare for your interview and about next steps.
Encouraging a diverse and inclusive organization is core to our values at Ericsson, that’s why we nurture it in everything we do. We truly believe that by collaborating with people with different experiences we drive innovation, which is essential for our future growth. We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and realize their full potential as part of our Ericsson team.