MTN GlobalConnect is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Engineer: Service Process
Mission/ Core purpose of the Job
The role will be responsible for providing quality and performance reports for all core and backbone GlobalConnect services, Roaming, Signaling, Messaging, IT, IP/MPLS.
This role will be responsible for the analytics and projections to ensure that the core is stable, within capacity and stable for customers.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
- Provide service performance reports and analysis for the GlobalConnect internal customers:
- Measuring & collecting process data for optimizing process flows
- Using DMAIC & DMADV methodologies for reducing variation in existing processes and designing new processes
- In-depth knowledge in business process analysis and improvement techniques
- Ability to collect, clean, analyse datasets and create data models to aid in the visualization of data
- Ability to identify opportunities for improvements in GC processes
- Analyse potential impact and risks feedback to responsible business area
- Ability to find/explore workaround solutions
- Ensure service performance is up to standards
- Lead in the training, adoption, and usage of processes by SOC/NOC team
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Statistics)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Data Analysis
- Six sigma certification is desirable
- ITSM certification desirable
- A good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of the OSS and BSS system architectures
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Ability to provide direction and leadership towards multiple business units with the organization
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Regional and international travel
- Ability to adapt to changing requirements of business and staff members
- Excellent Interpersonal and technical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline for Applications is January 31, 2023.