MTN GlobalConnect is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Job Position: Engineer: Quality
Mission/Core purpose of the Job
The role will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Quality reporting analysis processes and standardization for GlobalConnect, regular reporting and analysis across the L1 and L2 support.
Generate Service Improvement plans to increase customer satisfaction.
Key Performance Areas: Core, essential responsibilities / outputs of the position (KPA’s)
The quality engineer will be accountable to achieve the following objectives:
- Review customer experience holistically across engagement areas
- Identify, own service improvement initiatives and drive to conclusion
- Sample monitoring support calls for improvement initative.
- Coordinate with Support Managers to drive internal service improvement initiatives including measurement of improvement as well as identifying key areas for improvement and consistent monitoring to ensure improvement areas have been achieved.
- Service Improvement plans
- Improved customer satisfaction
Job Requirements (Education, Experience and Competencies)
- Minimum 3-year Academic Degree (Engineering/Computer Science/ Business)
- Fluent in English and language of country preferable
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in customer reporting
- Strong IT background in Telco environment
- Good understanding of the telecommunication industry – especially wholesale carrier services is desirable
- Experience in global/multinational enterprise, coupled with working in emerging markets
- Proven track record of business improvement and reporting
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with multiple stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment
- Ability to identify key issues in a situation and to think creatively and strategically in facing internal and external challenges
- Maturity to handle ambiguity and adaptive to dynamic environment
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Regional and international travel
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Qualified candidates should submit their CVs and application letters on the company’s website: Click Here To Begin Application Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline for Applications is January 31, 2023.