- Early Childhood, Elementary, Middle School
- Licensed Teacher
- K-6 Administration Leadership
Teaching Credential/LicenseOther Certification
Candidates must be willing to be vaccinated for COVID-19 and yellow fever.
- Enforcing attendance rules
- Meeting with parents to discuss student behavioral or learning problems
- Responding to disciplinary issues
- Coordinating use of school facilities for day-to-day activities and special events
- Working with teachers to develop curriculum standards
- Developing and maintaining school safety procedures
- Evaluating teachers and learning materials to determine areas where improvement is needed
- Coordinating and planning class schedules
- Assessing data such as state standards and test scores
- Hiring and training staff
- Ordering and approving equipment and supply orders
- Maintaining systems for attendance, performance, planning, and other reports
- Supervising grounds and facilities maintenance
- Walking the hallways and checking in on teachers and classrooms
- Responding to emails from teachers, parents, and community members.
With the support of the Network of International Christian Schools, the American International School opened in 2006. Located in East Legon, Accra, Ghana, AIS serves students from ages 2 to 18 as an American Dual-Accredited College Preparatory School. Our faculty population is represented by 65% from the United States, and 35% are Expatriates from various countries. ACSI and MSA/CIWA accredit us.
How To Apply For This Job
Interested individuals should submit their CV’s and Application on Company Website: Click Here To Apply Online
Deadline: 30th September 2022