Job Position: Knowledge and Learning Manager, Ghana
We are on a mission to create a culture of reading across Africa, leading to a continent of successful families. As a team, we value people and are committed to integrity and excellence.
We thrive on innovation and creativity and this explains our flexible and fun-filled working environment. The interplay of success, grace and glory remains evident in the execution of our tasks.
- The Driver is expected to transport Perbi Cubs staff and property to designated destinations safely and run official errands as instructed.
- He/She is to ensure adherence to all driving safety regulations at all times.
QUALIFICATIONS AND COMPETENCIES
- Minimum of a Senior High School Certificate
- At least 2 years experience as a driver with an established organisation.
- Must possess a valid driving license
- Ability to follow instructions to the latter.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work in and with a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- You must be able to uphold our company’s 7 Ps brand values of People, Integrity,
- Excellence Flexibility & Fun, Innovation & Creativity, Success, and Grace & Glory in the execution of tasks.
How To Apply For This Position
- Interested persons should send a one page cover letter and CV to email@example.com.
- Use this caption as the subject of your email “Driver”.
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, 18th January, 2023
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted