Accor Hotel is looking for a detail-oriented, self-motivated, and dynamic team player to occupy the vacant position below;
Position: Digital Marketing Manager
“Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor’s limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow’s hospitality. Discover the life that awaits you at Accor, visit https://careers.accor.com/
Do what you love, care for the world, dare to challenge the status quo! #BELIMITLESS”
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates at Accor worldwide.
- Learning programs through our Academies.
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21.
Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager will maintain and execute the hotel’s Digital Marketing and E-commerce activities including but not limited to developing strategy, content updates, Social media management, email marketing, display and programmatic campaigns, Metasearch and Online Travel Agency optimization.
What you will be doing:
- Build Digital yearly plan and budget for the hotel across Direct & Indirect channels.
- Contributing to Hotel Strategy, working closely with key stakeholders from Marketing, Sales, Revenue, Public Relations, Food & Beverage.
- Develop quarterly and yearly e-commerce and digital marketing plans covering all digital channels and levers (Direct and Indirect).
- Plan and execute all digital marketing activities including but not limited to emailing, social media, display, Metasearch and influencers.
- Reporting and Analysis of Web Direct and Indirect performance.
- Measure and report the performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals.
- Ensure hotel’s presence across key Social platforms relevant to the source markets and social content production.
- Manage Hotel’s online reputation.
- Review and monitor hotel’s competitor set on a regular basis and maintain competitiveness in terms of content quality and offer appeal.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
Your Experience and skills include:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in E-Commerce / Digital Marketing in Hospitality or Retail.
- A degree in Hospitality Management or Marketing and Communications
- A combination of superior analytical skills and business acumen combined with strategic and creative vision.
- Proven working knowledge of content management systems. Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Excellent English, both verbal and written.
- Strong understanding of current digital marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.
- Excellent Presentation and customer relationship skills.
- Energetic and passionate to work.
- Innovative approach to work.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Interested persons should submit their applications and resume via the company’s website Click Here To Apply Online
For More Jobs and Scholarship Opportunities CLICK HERE
Deadline: 17th March, 2023